① Check Available Jobs
Customer Service Representative
Full-time position will handle inbound calls according to the NETSPAP Operations and Procedures Manual. Currently a home commuting position due to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations.
We are proud to offer:
A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401-K, Vacation, as well as Sick and Personal days.
– Maintain confidentiality of medical and personal information in accordance with HIPPA requirements.
– Follow and explain policies and procedures as outlined NETSPAP Manual.
– Respond to customer inquiries related to non-emergency medical transportation by providing timely and accurate information or directing escalated inquiries to supervisors.
– Handle call exercising 1st call resolution. Maintain good communication report with Supervisor/s Managers.
– Meet or exceed established performance requirements: answer at least 8 calls per hour, average talk time should not exceed 6 minutes and error should be 1% or less.
– Document complaints according to the established procedures.
– Complete at least 98 pre/post transportation validation requirements per day following validation requirements as assigned.
– Review NETSPAP Manual on a continual basis.
– Be flexible with schedule changes. Be flexible with lunch and break schedules in order to meet business needs.
– All other duties as assigned.
– High School Diploma or equivalent required
– Must pass a Criminal Background Check
– Must pass a Drug Screen
– Successful completion of 80-hours minimum of NETSPAP training
– Successful completion of 90 day probation period
– Able to operate a computer
– Communicate clearly with internal and external customers
– Exercise business telephone etiquette as outlined in NETSPAP
– Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
– Excellent time management sills
– Ability to exhibit diplomacy and tactfulness
– Previous customer service experience a plus
– Ability to sit for prolonged hours, office type call center environment
– Home Internet Service
– Private room to protect customer’s confidential information
– Quite area to diminish background noise while using phone
REM Services, Inc./First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Full time driving position with 40 hours guaranteed per week; CDL training and:
– $15.50 per hour (compliant with CDL requirement) during the training period (5.5 weeks)
– $18.75 per hour during probation (60 working days) following graduation from training
– $19.25 per hour + $1000 retention bonus ($500- after successful completion of probation & $500- 3 months after completion of probation)